- Optimization of FI structures and FI processes as well as preparation of the SAP FI-side transition to S4/HANA
- Support of the SAP FI/CO system landscape for all international subsidiaries
- Recording, conception and implementation of new specialist requirements and process optimizations in cooperation with the respective specialist departments
- 2nd Level Support
Consultant SAP FI
Hettich Unternehmensgruppe • nationwide call
- Completed studies in the field of business administration, business informatics or computer science or a comparable qualification
- Very good process and customizing knowledge in the SAP modul
- Knowledge in SAP CO
- Very good knowledge of German (level C1) and good knowledge of English (level B2)
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong communication skills
- Desirable are experiences with SAP S4/HANA FI/CO
- Programming knowledge in ABAP/ABAP OO are advantageous
- A challenging job in a family-run, innovative industrial company
- Extensive personal responsibility and co-design
- Work in Mobile Office
- Open, fair and sustainable corporate culture
- and many benefits of a grown family business
You are important to us!
You should feel comfortable with us right from the start. We support you on your career path, take care of your health and your work-life balance.
Open corporate culture
Donate your talent
Occupational safety without compromise
Discounts for employees
Professional and personal development at the Hettich Academy
Impressions from everyday working life
Hettich and I
"People are kinda cool here"
“Contrary to what many people think: IT can definitely be emotional. It's a lot of fun showing colleagues how IT can help them in their daily work, how you keep questioning the tried and tested and how you can implement new ideas together."
At Hettich I have a lot of creative freedom. And that also with regard to my work-life balance: Working flexibly in the mobile office, independent of time and space - that's a real benefit for me and my family.
Right from the start of my professional career, I was fascinated by functional consulting with a focus on IT. As a team leader for collaboration, I and my international colleagues look after IT solutions that help us to work together more successfully. We have the opportunity to break new ground, try things out and implement ideas. I find mutual permanent feedback important. This enables us to reflect on our doings and actions. Since I am not always present in the company, trust and transparent work are extremely important. It's great that we live this concept and actively support each other.