- (Further) development and expansion of our global e-commerce platform (B2B and B2C) based on the SAP Commerce Cloud Stack
- Designing modern backend REST API's within the micro service architecture
- Advising internal clients on feasibility and classification of requirements (e.g. quality, performance, functionality and effort)
- Ensuring code quality, e.g. B. by creating JUnit tests, clean coding, applying coding conventions and conducting code reviews
- Close cooperation with other teams (SAP-ERP)
- Analysis of technical problems and development of sustainable solutions
- Joint continuous development of our methodology, technology and tools
SAP Commerce (Hybris) Developer/Consultant
Hettich Unternehmensgruppe • nationwide call
- Successfully completed studies in a relevant field or comparable training or relevant professional experience
- Solid knowledge of software development with Java, Spring and SpringMVC
- Experience with common build tools such as Maven or Gradle, in version control (e.g. Git), in testing and quality assurance (e.g. JUnit, Mockito or SonarQube)
- Good MS-SQL / database knowledge
- Experience with continuous integration / deployment tools such as B.Jenkins
- Ideally, user knowledge of UI back office tools and search engines such as SoIr
- Technical know-how in eCommerce processes and requirements
- Basic knowledge of interface development (e.g. REST-API, JSON, CPI)
- Agile mindset and initial experience of working in an agile environment
- Independent, responsible as well as structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English (Level B2)
- A challenging job in a family-run, innovative industrial company
- Comprehensive personal responsibility and participation
- Working in the mobile office
- Flexible working time options
- Open, fair and sustainable corporate culture
- And many advantages of a grown family business
You are important to us!
You should feel comfortable with us right from the start. We support you on your career path, take care of your health and your work-life balance.
Open corporate culture
Donate your talent
Occupational safety without compromise
Discounts for employees
Professional and personal development at the Hettich Academy
Impressions from everyday working life
Hettich and I
"People are kinda cool here"
“Contrary to what many people think: IT can definitely be emotional. It's a lot of fun showing colleagues how IT can help them in their daily work, how you keep questioning the tried and tested and how you can implement new ideas together."
At Hettich I have a lot of creative freedom. And that also with regard to my work-life balance: Working flexibly in the mobile office, independent of time and space - that's a real benefit for me and my family.
Right from the start of my professional career, I was fascinated by functional consulting with a focus on IT. As a team leader for collaboration, I and my international colleagues look after IT solutions that help us to work together more successfully. We have the opportunity to break new ground, try things out and implement ideas. I find mutual permanent feedback important. This enables us to reflect on our doings and actions. Since I am not always present in the company, trust and transparent work are extremely important. It's great that we live this concept and actively support each other.